Privacy & Security
We at Way Eze are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
1 INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in two ways:
A Information you provide us.
▪ When you create an account; place an order or make a return; inquire about our services; request emails from us about our offerings; provide us with marketing preferences; follow us or submit information, via third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.); and submit other information to us directly or through third-party services, you are asked to provide personally identifiable information that uniquely identifies you.
▪ We collect the following types of personally identifiable information: your contact information (such as name, postal or email address, or phone number), payment information such as PayPal or credit card details, shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number), purchase history at our Site, demographic information, and information you provide by interacting with us through social media.
▪ Note that any personal information that you post voluntarily now or in the future through the Site or on an area of a social network monitored by us (e.g., our Facebook page) may be visible to others and collected by third-parties.
B Information we automatically collect.
▪ We and our affiliates, analytics or service providers, and select businesses with whom we have marketing relationships, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
▪ Analytics. When you visit our Site, we automatically collect the following types of information, some of which is anonymous: information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, and operating system type), URLs that refer you to our Sites and the dates and times of your visits, information on your shopping behavior on our Site (e.g., page views, paths you take through our Site, etc.), general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our Site, and search terms that you enter to reach our Site or enter on our Site to find products. We utilize analytics services to help us track the efficacy of our Site and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior.
▪ Social Media Features. Our Site includes social media features, or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
▪ Log Files. As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes.
2 HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We want to provide you with the best shopping experience on our Site and in all channels that we manage (e.g., social media sites). We may use the information we collect in the following manner, including without limitation, to:
◦ process and track your order;
◦ provide status updates on your order;
◦ provide customer service when you need help;
◦ improve customer service and/or merchandise selection;
◦ provide products and services that you request;
◦ provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased;
◦ communicate with you about our products and services;
◦ send you email updates, promotions, and surveys;
◦ customize our Site or our communications with you;
◦ track the efficacy of our Site and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior;
◦ enable you to communicate with us through social networks or other interactive media;
◦ analyze our marketing strategies and trends regarding your use of our Site or social media channels as well as your purchases;
◦ protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
◦ manage exposure to risk from unauthorized users;
◦ understand our customers’ aggregate shopping behavior;
◦ improve our Site experience;
◦ improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
◦ comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
3 HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not rent or sell personally identifiable information to others. We may share information we collect with our business partners, advertising companies, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Policy. We contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as email distribution; shipping; name and address verification; market research; and payment processing. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may disclose specific information with companies assisting in fraud protection, legal compliance or investigations. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
5 INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to protect us and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information:
◦ We implement physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect;
◦ We use encryption when using the Internet to transfer or receive requested sensitive personally identifiable information;
◦ When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we use encryption to transmit that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
◦ While we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card payment processor during order processing, we reveal only the last 4 digits when confirming an order. Once the information is transmitted to our servers for processing, we use encryption in the back end to transmit the request to our payment processor to verify the credit card and place an authorization for the order total;
◦ We restrict access to personally identifiable information to our employees, contractors and agents on a need-to-know basis and who are bound by confidentiality agreements.
6 To the extent that you use our websites, and connect to us through your computer, anyone with access to your computer may be able to access our websites and conduct transactions in your name. We have no ability to know who has access to your computer, or to your credit card information, or who you have authorized to use such computer or information. Persons with access to your computer may be able to view any private or stored account information or other information that you have given to us. Accordingly, you are responsible for any transactions that are made in your name by someone who has access to your computer or your credit card number. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to any login or password information, and to your computer. To minimize the risk of having your account being compromised, we recommend that you set up your account password using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not disclose passwords to others. Please notify us of any password compromises and change passwords periodically to maintain account protection.
7 YOUR CHOICES
We offer you choices about the information we collect, how we use and disclose this information, and how we communicate with you.
◦ Cookies. You may disable cookies in your Web browser, but doing so will impact the usability of the Sites. We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests.
Credit card information for web orders is protected in the following ways:
• 128-bit encryption to and from the servers and web browser.
• Credit card numbers are not stored in our database. We keep on file only the last 4 digits to verify the card that was used. If you've chosen to store your payment method with us in your virtual wallet, what we actually have is not your credit card number but an encrypted token we use to communicate with the credit card processor about your orders.
• Once the information is transmitted to our servers for processing, we use encryption in the back end to transmit the request to our payment processor to verify the credit card and place an authorization for the order total.
• If the authorization, address verification and risk assessment all clear, the order is accepted and a unique ID is associated with the order for purposes of billing the previous authorization. This ID contains no identifiable link to the credit card number.